C Flute Roller Hard Chrome Corrugated Roller Regrinding Corrugated Roller
|Product name||Corrugating rolls, corrugated roller|
|Application||Single facer, corrugator machine|
|Flute Profile||A, C, B, E, F, G, N, O|
|Heating Treatment||Intermediate frequency quenching treatment|
|Hardness||≥HRC58 after heating treatment, harden layer 8-12mm|
|Coating||Tungsten carbide, hard chrome 0.06-0.08mm|
|Corrugator line||BHS, Fosber, BW Paper System, Hsieh Hsu, K&H, JS, Fuli, Wanlian, Taiwan Mingwei, Chinese Mingwei, Meiguang, Dongguang, Dpack, Xinguang, Xieyang, Shengli, Indian machine, etc.|
How to maintanance the hard chrome plated roller to extend the lifetime? Pls follow our suggestions.
1. Store in dry places.The surface of corrugating rolls is not compact structure. The permeation and corrosion of water and steam will cause unusual falling off of coating.
2. Apply silicon oil. The silicon oil is valid for 3 months. If you don’t use corrugating rolls for a long time, silicon oil must be applied to the rolls regularly to avoid unusual falling off of coatings caused by the permeation and corrosion of water and steam.
3. Keep the surface clean. If you put the corrugating rolls in the warehouse, the surface should be cleaned and applied silicon for later use.
1. Don’t wash the corrugating rolls directly when the rolls are hot.
2. After the corrugating rolls cool down, wash the rolls by water or gas.
3. Clean the glue and paper scraps on corrugating rolls after production to avoid scratches of coatings.
4. After cleaning, apply silicon oil on corrugating rolls.
1. Inspect the balance of corrugating roll regularly, at least once a month.
2. Inspect the gap among corrugating roll, glue roll and pressure roll to avoid abrasion.
3. When installing corrugating rolls, mind the small gap between corrugating rolls and suction hood which will cause abrasion of corrugating rolls and aluminum plate from suction hood.
4. The copper knives will loosen with the movement of machine. The knife in “T” position will scratch the coating on two sides of grooves. So fix the cooper knives regularly.
5. In the premise of assuring corrugated board quality in real production, it’s better to use smallest oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll.
6. When changing wide width to small width in real production, reduce oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll accordingly to avoid abnormal abrasion caused by excessive pressure. Especially the direct abrasion between corrugating rolls and pressure roll in paperless areas will cause falling off of coatings.
1. Start the corrugating rolls before filling in steam to avoid abnormal deformation.
2.Check the temperature of corrugating roll and pressure roll regularly to avoid temperature decrease caused by accumulation of condensate water.
3. If the temperature is abnormal, please check and keep the correct position of siphon to let condensate water out successfully.
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|