Tungsten Carbide Corrugated Cardboard Roll B Flute Corrugated Roller
1. Features of Corrugated Board Roll
|The largest professional corrugated roller manufacturer in northern of China
|50CrMo refined forging steel supplied by the best manufacturer in China.
|A, C, B, E, F, G, N flute corrugated rolls
|High Speed can reach to 250-300m/min
|American Praxair JP8000 HVOF tungsten carbide plating equipment
|American Praxair super-hard 1342 tungsten carbide powder
|Medium frequency quenching heating treatment machine makes the hardness of base steel more than HRC58 and harden layer 8-12mm.
|High precision and high performance CNC grinding machine equipped with Germany Siemens control system.
|We design the flute profile according to customer’s medium paper GSM, speed, FCT requirement. The flute profile is more reasonable, suitable to customer’s machine
|Tungsten carbide corrugated roll lifetime is 3-5 times longer than hard chrome roll because of its excellent wear-resisting property
|Our corrugated rollers has been exported to many countries such as Korea, Russia, Egypt, India, Thailand, Myanmar, America, etc.
|Supply corrugated rollers for all kinds of corrugator line such as Fosber, BHS, BW Paper System, K&H, HSIEH HSU,Fuli, Wanlian, TCY, Champion, West River, Mingwei and so on.
2. Advanced Equipments of Corrugated Roller
• With advanced intermediate frequency quenching machine to do heating treatment. After harden, the hardness reach to be more than HRC 58 and harden layer 8-12mm.
• High precision grinding machine with Siemens control system is special designed for corrugating rolls. It's important for a high precision corrugating rolls. The flute profile is formed after finish grinding.
• Special polishing mahine and technology for corrugating rolls. Smooth surface can extend the life span of hard chrome corrugating rolls.
|Contact Person :
|Mrs. Bonnie Li