High quality C Flute Tungsten Carbide Corrugating Rolls for Single Facer
☆ The domestic first-class technology and core operating team, each member has rich experience with processing more than 5000 sets of corrugated roller. Depending on the mature stable Taiwan craft technology and the advanced international technology, we offer the optimized design of corrugating roll flute profile totally according to costumer’s requirement.
☆ The CNC intermediate frequency heat treatment quenching machine adopts the foreign corrugating roll quenching technology and makes the hardness of the substrate reach more than HRC58 degrees, meanwhile it retains the toughness and maximizes the anti-thermal deformation of substrate to ensure the stability of corrugating rolls.
☆ The leading domestic high precision and high performance CNC corrugating roll precision grinders, lathe, planer, and other equipment are equipped with Germany's Siemens control system, increase grinding accuracy in the maximum.
☆ With the mature of tungsten carbide plating technology, the most advanced tungsten carbide coating equipment Praxair JP8000 , as well as high quality imported Praxair tungsten carbide powder, the abrasion performance of corrugating roll is extreme and maximize the extension of the service life of the corrugating roll.
2. Adjust Well
Adjusting is very important to the quality of cardboard and rollers lifetime.
1. Inspect the balance of corrugating roll regularly, at least once a month.
2. Inspect the gap among corrugating roll, glue roll and pressure roll to avoid abrasion.
3. When installing corrugating rolls, mind the small gap between corrugating rolls and suction hood which will cause abrasion of corrugating rolls and aluminum plate from suction hood.
4. The copper knives will loosen with the movement of machine. The knife in “T” position will scratch the coating on two sides of grooves. So fix the cooper knives regularly.
5. In the premise of assuring corrugated board quality in real production, it’s better to use smallest oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll.
6. When changing wide width to small width in real production, reduce oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll accordingly to avoid abnormal abrasion caused by excessive pressure. Especially the direct abrasion between corrugating rolls and pressure roll in paperless areas will cause falling off of coatings.
3.Precision Index of Tungsten Carbide Corrugating Roll
|Gear teeth height limits of deviation||≤ 0.01mm|
|Addendum circle run out tolerance||≤ 0.02mm|
|Gear teeth width limits of deviations||≤ 0.015mm|
|Tooth profile limits of deviations||≤ 0.01mm|
|Gear lateral face counter shaft parallelism||≤ 0.01mm|
|Tip cylinder element linear||≤ 0.01mm|
|Gear teeth division limits of deviations||±10"|
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|