BE Flute 50 CrMo Tungsten Carbide Corrugating Roll Steam Heating
|Product name||Corrugating rolls, corrugated roller|
|Application||Single facer, corrugator machine|
|Flute Profile||A, C, B, E, F, G, N, O|
|Coating||Tungsten carbide, hard chrome 0.06-0.08mm|
|Corrugator line||BHS, Fosber, BW Paper System, Hsieh Hsu, K&H, JS, Fuli, Wanlian, Taiwan Mingwei, Chinese Mingwei, Meiguang, Dongguang, Dpack, Xinguang, Xieyang, Shengli, Indian machine, etc.|
Strict Selection High Quality Material
The uneven of raw material of corrugating roll leads to the uneven of inner heat transfer, of expansion while working, and distortion.This will cause poor formation of fluting paper which resulting in collapsed flute.
Special Steel D50CrMo is used as the material to producing corrugating roll.It is the premium alloy precision forging steel featuring stable property and even heat transfer.Good raw material is an important factor in high quality of corrugating roll. We select the best raw material manufacturer in China. With high strength and toughness, good hardenability, no obvious temper brittleness, 50CrMo alloy steel is specialized material for manufacturing corrugating rolls. Our raw material shell thickness is more than 70mm, the thicker shell can reduce deformation and keep stability during production.
1. Inspect the balance of corrugating roll regularly, at least once a month.
2. Inspect the gap among corrugating roll, glue roll and pressure roll to avoid abrasion.
3. When installing corrugating rolls, mind the small gap between corrugating rolls and suction hood which will cause abrasion of corrugating rolls and aluminum plate from suction hood.
4. The copper knives will loosen with the movement of machine. The knife in “T” position will scratch the coating on two sides of grooves. So fix the cooper knives regularly.
5. In the premise of assuring corrugated board quality in real production, it’s better to use smallest oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll.
6. When changing wide width to small width in real production, reduce oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll accordingly to avoid abnormal abrasion caused by excessive pressure. Especially the direct abrasion between corrugating rolls and pressure roll in paperless areas will cause falling off of coatings.
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|