Chinese Corrugation Machine Parts Tungsten Carbide Corrugating Rolls F Flute
|Product name||Corrugating rolls, corrugated roller|
|Application||Single facer, corrugator machine|
|Flute Profile||A, C, B, E, F, G, N, O|
|Heating Treatment||Intermediate frequency quenching treatment|
|Hardness||≥HRC58 after heating treatment, harden layer 8-12mm|
|Coating||Tungsten carbide, hard chrome 0.06-0.08mm|
|Corrugator line||BHS, Fosber, BW Paper System, Hsieh Hsu, K&H, JS, Fuli, Wanlian, Taiwan Mingwei, Chinese Mingwei, Meiguang, Dongguang, Dpack, Xinguang, Xieyang, Shengli, Indian machine, etc.|
Corrugating roll is one of the most important components in corrugated carton production. Usually, it is an essential part of single facer. Corrugating rolls consist of two parts: upper roll and lower roll. The lower corrugating roll is the driving roll, which is generally fixed while the upper one is the driven roll.
To meet the requirements of corrugated board production, a special tungsten carbide coating was developed. This unique coating process achieves excellent quality with a high degree of hardness, excellent resistance to wear, excellent bonding of the layer to the basic material and a low degree of roughness
The advanced technology of Super anti-friction carbonized tungsten coating corrugated roll
1. The most advanced equipment in the world.
We introduce the most advanced thermal spray system JP8000 HP/HVOF, which is called the perfect "next generation" from American Praxair TAFA company, and equipped with type 8100 CORONA air/fuel manage system which uses a closed-loop control by the PC. It creates the precision control to flame performance and coating repeatability, unique coating quality come true.
2. Apply the modern high-tech coating material product
The cobalt-coated tungsten carbide hard metal (WC-Co) powder special for corrugated roll, made by the first-class brand maker company in the world
3. The advanced professional thermal spray technology:
Higher hardness, density and anti-friction stress cobalt-coated tungsten carbide hard metal coating.
4. The advanced polishing technology:
The coating is polished by diamond dies which forms a smooth anti-friction surface with a low coefficient of friction.
Storing well can extend the lifetime of corrugated rolls
1. Store in dry places.The surface of corrugating rolls is not compact structure. The permeation and corrosion of water and steam will cause unusual falling off of coating.
2. Apply silicon oil. The silicon oil is valid for 3 months. If you don’t use corrugating rolls for a long time, silicon oil must be applied to the rolls regularly to avoid unusual falling off of coatings caused by the permeation and corrosion of water and steam.
3. Keep the surface clean. If you put the corrugating rolls in the warehouse, the surface should be cleaned and applied silicon for later use.
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|