Tungsten Carbide Corrugation Machine Parts A Flute Corrugating Rolls
|Product name||Corrugating rolls, corrugated roller|
|Application||Single facer, corrugator machine|
|Flute Profile||A, C, B, E, F, G, N, O|
|Heating Treatment||Intermediate frequency quenching treatment|
|Hardness||≥HRC58 after heating treatment, harden layer 8-12mm|
|Coating||Tungsten carbide, hard chrome 0.06-0.08mm|
|Corrugator line||BHS, Fosber, BW Paper System, Hsieh Hsu, K&H, JS, Fuli, Wanlian, Taiwan Mingwei, Chinese Mingwei, Meiguang, Dongguang, Dpack, Xinguang, Xieyang, Shengli, Indian machine, etc.|
Durable from Supersonic Tungsten Carbide Spraying
Tungsten carbide corrugated roller producing technology is different traditional corrugated roll. Because of the particularity of tungsten carbide material, the requirement of the base material hardness is higher, flute profile before tungsten carbide spraying is more precise, which is needed to match the performance of tungsten carbide. Spraying technology is the key, which can ensure the hardness and binding force of tungsten carbide.Most advanced Praxair JP 8000 HVOF tungsten carbide spraying equipment and technology is adopted and Praxair 1342 super hard tungsten carbide powder is used for our corrugating roll. Before tungsten carbide spraying, we do sand blasting treatment on the surface which make rough surface to increase adhesion of tungsten carbide powder.
Repeatedly Polished, Smooth As a Mirror
Meijia adopts special polishing crafts, such as the corrugated rollers use America Praxair 1342VM series super hard tungsten carbide roller, special customized polishing wheel. With our company’s fully automatic CNC corrugated roller producing process’s special polishing machine and our independent grinding polishing technology R&D, the tungsten carbide roller’ s surface finish degree can reach Ra<0.6μm, which will improve the accuracy of the flute profile, and make sure the quality of the corrugated roller.
1. Inspect the balance of corrugating roll regularly, at least once a month.
2. Inspect the gap among corrugating roll, glue roll and pressure roll to avoid abrasion.
3. When installing corrugating rolls, mind the small gap between corrugating rolls and suction hood which will cause abrasion of corrugating rolls and aluminum plate from suction hood.
4. The copper knives will loosen with the movement of machine. The knife in “T” position will scratch the coating on two sides of grooves. So fix the cooper knives regularly.
5. In the premise of assuring corrugated board quality in real production, it’s better to use smallest oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll.
6. When changing wide width to small width in real production, reduce oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll accordingly to avoid abnormal abrasion caused by excessive pressure. Especially the direct abrasion between corrugating rolls and pressure roll in paperless areas will cause falling off of coatings.
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|