Question and Answer
|How many times can the tungsten carbide rolls be regrinded?||3-4 times|
|What's the warranty?||8million meters|
|Which flute can be regrinded?||A, C, B, E, F|
|What's the lifetime?||It depends on flute, diameter, corrugated paper quality , machine performance, installment and maintainance. Generally it can reach to 8-15 million meters.|
|What kinds of corrugators do you supply corrugated rollers for?||BW PaperSystem, BHS, Mitsubishi, TCY, Taiwan Mingwei, Fuli, Wanlian, HSIEH HSU, K&H, Xinguang, Dpack, Shangyin, Shengli, Meiguang.|
|Did you regrind rolls for oversea customers?||Yes. We regrind corrugating rolls from Korea, Russia, Uganda, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Myanmar, etc.|
Clean and Inspect after receiving old rolls⇒ Give suggestion for the flute height ⇒Machining bearing position⇒Finish grinding ⇒Testing flute profile⇒Hard chrome plating ⇒Flute profile testing⇒Polishing ⇒ Final testing⇒Pack
1. Inspect the balance of corrugating roll regularly, at least once a month.
2. Inspect the gap among corrugating roll, glue roll and pressure roll to avoid abrasion.
3. When installing corrugating rolls, mind the small gap between corrugating rolls and suction hood which will cause abrasion of corrugating rolls and aluminum plate from suction hood.
4. The copper knives will loosen with the movement of machine. The knife in “T” position will scratch the coating on two sides of grooves. So fix the cooper knives regularly.
5. In the premise of assuring corrugated board quality in real production, it’s better to use smallest oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll.
6. When changing wide width to small width in real production, reduce oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll accordingly to avoid abnormal abrasion caused by excessive pressure. Especially the direct abrasion between corrugating rolls and pressure roll in paperless areas will cause falling off of coatings.
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|