High Speed Chrome Plated Corrugating Pressure Roll
Specifications of Pressure Roll:
|Product name||Pressure roll|
|Application||Single facer, corrugator machine|
|Raw material||45# Steel|
|Heating treatment||Intermediate frequency quenching|
|Coating||Hard chrome 0.05-0.08mm|
|The roller surface length||100-4000mm|
|Cylinder run-out accuracy||≤0.02mm|
|Dynamic balancing accuracy grade G2.5||G2.5|
1. Inspect the balance of corrugating roll regularly, at least once a month.
2. Inspect the gap among corrugating roll, glue roll and pressure roll to avoid abrasion.
3. When installing corrugating rolls, mind the small gap between corrugating rolls and suction hood which will cause abrasion of corrugating rolls and aluminum plate from suction hood.
4. The copper knives will loosen with the movement of machine. The knife in “T” position will scratch the coating on two sides of grooves. So fix the cooper knives regularly.
5. In the premise of assuring corrugated board quality in real production, it’s better to use smallest oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll.
6. When changing wide width to small width in real production, reduce oil/air cylinder pressure both of corrugating roll and pressure roll accordingly to avoid abnormal abrasion caused by excessive pressure. Especially the direct abrasion between corrugating rolls and pressure roll in paperless areas will cause falling off of coatings.
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Bonnie Li|